Главная » Новое » Помощь » Поиск » Участники » Вход
Удел Могултая « "Создай Вавилон" - 5 »

Удел Могултая
   Вавилонская Башня
   Вавилонская Блудница и ее обычай
   "Создай Вавилон" - 5
« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема »
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  8 » Уведомлять » Послать тему » Печатать
   Автор  Тема: "Создай Вавилон" - 5  (Прочитано 12308 раз)
Guest is IGNORING messages from: .
smrx
Живет здесь

Просмотреть Профиль »

Re: "Создай Вавилон" - 5
« Ответить #45 В: 03/16/04 в 21:56:06 »

Обе проблемы иммигрантов:
Dismiss
Administrator

Просмотреть Профиль » email

« Ответить #46 В: 03/16/04 в 21:56:30 »

Я пожалуй подожду выставлять первую проблему, только 5 человек высказалось.

----------

Вот и шестой подошел, стало 4 к 2 в пользу леса. Выставлю, пожалуй. Если кто против - можно переиграть довольно большое время.
« Изменён в : 03/16/04 в 21:57:34 пользователем: Vladimir » Зарегистрирован

Зря сирот не обижай - Береги патроны. (c) Успенский
Vladimir
Administrator

« Ответить #47 В: 03/17/04 в 14:16:39 »

Проблема.

There is a growing call within Hattireich to abolish smoking in public areas.

The Debate
"I'm in full support of this motion," says man on the street Charles O'Bannon. "I'm sick of being stuck behind smokers, sucking in their pollution! They can light up in the privacy of their own homes, if they want."

"What's so special about their homes?" says anti-smoking campaigner Roger Christmas. "The government has a responsibility to stop people from hurting themselves -- it's the same reason we should make them wear seat belts in cars. Sooner or later, they end up in one of Hattireich's hospitals, sucking on taxpayer-funded healthcare. Not that that's why we should ban smoking. We should ban it because we care."

"Get your hands off my fag!" wheezes long-time smoker Klaus Christmas. "I've been smoking for fifty years and it's never done me any harm. Helps me concentrate, it does! The government should back off on trying to tell me what I can put into my own body. Telling a smoker he can't light up in a restaurant is discrimination, pure and simple. If you want to put a stop to unfairness, stop that."
sirmal
Живет здесь

циничный романтик

« Ответить #48 В: 03/17/04 в 19:06:32 »

Курение - вариант 1
С уважением,
Сэрмал

Где наша не пропадала? - А везде пропадала! Прорвемся!
Ципор
Гость

email

« Ответить #49 В: 03/17/04 в 20:04:15 »

Курение - dismiss. В ресторанах курить запрещено, судя по словам третьего. Видимо, и в других подобных местах тоже. А выгонять курильщиков изо всех публичных мест - это уже лишнее, имхо.
« Изменён в : 03/17/04 в 20:06:21 пользователем: zipor » Зарегистрирован
smrx
Живет здесь

Просмотреть Профиль »

« Ответить #50 В: 03/18/04 в 03:57:44 »

Курение:
Вариант 1
Administrator

STMS

45196474 45196474    

« Ответить #51 В: 03/18/04 в 13:15:46 »

Курение - вариант 1.
"Кто играет с динамитом, тот придёт домой убитым"
Antrekot
Bori-tarkhan
Живет здесь

CНС с большой дороги

Просмотреть Профиль »

« Ответить #52 В: 03/18/04 в 14:03:02 »

Курильщиков - в лес.  На свежий воздух.

С уважением,
Антрекот
Простите, я плохо вижу днём. Позвольте, моя лошадь посмотрит на это. (c) Назгул от R2R
Vladimir
Administrator

« Ответить #53 В: 03/18/04 в 14:15:20 »

Проблема

A survey citing a tremendous increase in unsolicited emails has added fire to the subject of what many view as a scourge of the Internet.

The Debate
"The spam problem is out of control," states anti-spam advocate Buffy Jones. "I get at least fifty spam e-mails a day. That isn't even counting the spam people are posting to my newsgroup and to my messageboard. This junk is a waste of time in that I have to delete it and a waste of my money in that I have to buy anti-spam programs-which hardly work anyway. People get swindled by this stuff- it should be a crime just like regular fraud."

"A ban on all spam is a restriction on our freedom of speech and on freedom of the press!" screams Beth Silk president of Citizens for Internet Freedom. "What is the government to say what is and isn't commercial spam? Could they haul charity representatives off to jail for seeking donations? Could they jail politicians for using e-mail to try and gain votes? Could they arrest me if I accidentally send my erotic novel-in-progress to the wrong address? Seriously, spamming is a subjective offense and as such should not be considered a crime."

"Both sides are wrong," grumbles Lars Bush the Prime Minister of Bored Yawning. "Spam is definitely a problem, yet so is the restriction on freedoms which some draconian anti-spam codes would impose. I propose a ban on overtly fraudulent spam, and a tax on more legitimate businesses that rely on spam as an advertising method, and a strict legal definition of spam that would ensure no innocent person was prosecuted or taxed."
smrx
Живет здесь

Просмотреть Профиль »

« Ответить #54 В: 03/18/04 в 18:43:11 »

Спам:
Вариант 3.
Administrator

« Ответить #55 В: 03/19/04 в 13:55:13 »

Проблема.

Hattireich's upcoming hosting of a major international beauty pageant has upset some citizens concerned about the message it puts across.

The Debate
"These beauty pageants are a disgrace to women everywhere!" shouts feminist campaigner, Faith Mistletoe. "They objectify the female body and re-enforce negative stereotyping! They celebrate the appearance instead of the personality! What message is this sending out to our children? Do we want them to think shallowness and vanity are virtues? Ban beauty contests! We must focus the education of our progeny on ethics and equality or suffer the consequences!"

"I agree that the pageants should be banned," pontificates renowned moralist, the Ever So Slightly Reverend Hope Licorish. "But purely in the name of moral decency! All those fashion stores that sponsor these contests make lots of money from this blasphemy and that is just plain wrong! These women wear revealing clothing that seek to entice and seduce young men. As such, we should go a step further, and institute a dress code! Long, plaid skirts for the girls, with necklines that never drop below the base of the neck! Only then will the women of our nation be cleansed of sin!"

"What in the name of all that's decent and good are you talking about?" exclaims Alexei Dodinas, leader of the egalitarian civil rights movement 'Everyone Is Equal, Dammit'. "Obviously these pageants will always be sexist unless they're open to everyone. Admiring women only for their beauty is an insult to their intelligence and the beauty of men! It's dually sexist! Open up the pageant to both sexes!"
Ципор
Гость

email

« Ответить #56 В: 03/19/04 в 14:34:20 »

спам - вариант 3

конкурс красоты - dismiss
Живет здесь

циничный романтик

« Ответить #57 В: 03/19/04 в 15:33:55 »

Спам- вариант 1.  
Конкурсы красоты - dismiss.
С уважением,
Сэрмал

Где наша не пропадала? - А везде пропадала! Прорвемся!
R2R
Administrator

STMS

45196474 45196474    

« Ответить #58 В: 03/19/04 в 16:51:21 »

Спам - вариант 3. Попробуем перевести спам в цивилизованное русло.

Конкурсы красоты - в лес, на природу...
"Кто играет с динамитом, тот придёт домой убитым"
Vladimir
Administrator

« Ответить #59 В: 03/19/04 в 17:06:17 »

Спам -3, красоту - в лесSmiley
Страниц: 1 2 3 4 5 6  ...  8 » Уведомлять » Послать тему » Печатать

« Предыдущая тема | Следующая тема »

Удел Могултая